We all know that when the temperatures climb outside, it's essential to drink plenty of water. But remaining hydrated, no matter what the thermometer suggests, is a constant requirement for men, women and children.
So how much water are you supposed to drink per day?
There's no one-size-fits-all answer, but experts suggest in general 2 litres of fluid intake daily will keep you hydrated and healthy. With our Reload bottle it’s easier for you to monitor your fluid intake, as we have designed our bottle with a 2.2 litre capacity. Fill once daily and remain hydrated throughout the day.
Why is remaining hydrated crucial for your health?
- Carries nutrients and oxygen to your cells
- Flushes bacteria from your bladder
- Aids digestion
- Prevents constipation
- Normalises blood pressure
- Stabilises the heartbeat
- Healthier joints
- Protects organs and tissues
- Regulates body temperature
- Maintains electrolyte (sodium) balance.